[Ncuc-na] FW: [NCUC-DISCUSS] February 16th Membership Event - Not to Be Missed!

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Tue Feb 15 00:57:45 CET 2022

Dear North American NCUC Members.

Hopefully, you have already seen this message from the chair of the NCUC Executive Committee announcing the agenda for the first 2022 NCUC membership meeting. This event promises to highlight, concisely and knowledgeably, some of the key issues confronting the non-commercial ICANN community.

As you can see below, the meeting will take place this Wednesday, February 16, at 13:00 UTC. I know this is early for those of you in the more western NA time zones, but I hope that many of you can attend this event. Please look out or the Zoom link coming soon.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Ken Herman

NCUC North American (NA) Executive Committee Representative

ken at kherman.com