[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Possible collaboration - Internet fragmentation briefing series

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:00:50 CET 2024

Dear Bruna,
My day was busy, and there is some clarity at this point. The NCUC is ready
and flexible to merge our topic with Global Partners Digital for a rich
NCUC Issue Forum.
There are multiple discussion channels in the planning of the NCUC Issue
forum.
We would like to have an active leading role in the session. We may have a
couple of Zoom meetings to synergize appropriately.

I am attaching the early draft of   NCUC. Issue topic forum and added to
the list are the leading collaborators Ephraim and Ajith (PIR).

PIR has been a regular supporter of the NCUC issue forum.

We should make good progress in this direction.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OX-BG-XEdAM5yZYYgin28SXCy8hFNIlRp-TjZ5FrgE/edit

Kind regards,
Benjamin