[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representatives to the NCSG Executive Committee

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:29:20 CET 2024

Dear Pedro,
Thank you for taking the initiative to contact both volunteers. We will
wait for their SOI and see what they have in it. Thereafter we can consider
who to represent the constituency.

Also, there is still an opportunity to be part of the NCUC PC, one may go
ahead and be our representative at NCSG while the other becomes a member of
the NCUC policy committee.

We can also interview them in our next EC meeting if they are committed.

Kind regards,
Benjamin