[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representatives to the NCSG Executive Committee

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 14:02:31 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

I was going to mail our PC representatives but realized we have 3
candidates for 2 slots (one of them, Raymond, has already been selected).
We need to decide between Reema and Hakikur. Just asked them both for their
SOIs and a short statement about their interest in their role so we can
decide on it.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Advogado - OAB/PR 90.600 <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>,  Pesquisador (
GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>)
Doutorando em Direito (UFPR), Mestre em Direito Empresarial (UCoimbra),
Membro da Coordenação - CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> e IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
Essa mensagem é restrita ao remetente e destinatário(s). Se recebida por
engano, favor responder informando o erro.