[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC call | Attendance and Zoom recordings | 12 February 2024

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:52:21 CET 2024

Hi everyone

I was checking the recording and its transcription (a bit later than I
expected to) and would like to comment on a few things:

@Ines, the document we are working on now is this one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10n0yAwRF4j9n4IuaVOuAkofFEsVyG-aiI8mWLnYt-bs/edit
(the one with Avri is another one, already abandoned).

Do you all think we still need a meeting on the Issues Forum, regarding
Amin's suggestion?

Did we already ask to change the notification person of NCUC website, as we
were talking about in the other mail thread? (btw, who is responsible for
updating our ICANNWiki, as per the previous meeting? I think we can
concentrate efforts on doing everything related to our websites together)

Reading the transcription, I couldn't check if there was any other task
pending decided on the meeting - how is the

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Advogado - OAB/PR 90.600 <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>,  Pesquisador (
GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>)
Doutorando em Direito (UFPR), Mestre em Direito Empresarial (UCoimbra),
Membro da Coordenação - CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> e IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
Essa mensagem é restrita ao remetente e destinatário(s). Se recebida por
engano, favor responder informando o erro.