[NCUC-EC] NCUC/NCSG Project Proposal to PIR

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:01:32 CEST 2024

Hi Julf, Tomslin,

This is the proposal of the pilot project we want to propose to PIR, to
kickstart the supporting relation we aim. I need help thinking of valuers
and other items to be inserted into the budget:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pM1Z-Wh-6msTdRxV17gDxLeT8Y1Paopi4fpB6gM6sqQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you think anyone else could contribute to the draft and should be
included in our conversation, please say it.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.