[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Pre-ICANN78 CEO 1:1 Topics

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Tue Sep 26 22:36:42 CEST 2023

Then, I would say, a preliminary list (which could change based on confirmation and update by Benjamin):

1.	Public Interest Commitment (PICs) and Registry Voluntary Commitments (RVCs): The importance of guidance, review and limitations of these instruments.
2.	Subpro 17.2: The importance of providing additional support for Applicants from the Global South (and the Global North) for planning and drafting of New gTLD applications, including legal, technical and business education counseling and guidance.
3.	Political Sanctions: Concerns regarding the impact of these on the DNS.

Ken