[NCUC-EC] Request for Acceptance and Approval to Submit CROP Proposal Form

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:28:54 CEST 2023

Dear Benjamin,
Thank you for responding to my email.
Before I sent my request email, I asked about the CROP program and I
received the suggestion to ask through NCUC especially since I will be a
regional representative soon ... *where I had the potential to apply
through another committee !! *For that also I tried to ask by WhatsApp
before I sent my email.

Just for clarification, if I got to know that my previous support was
through the CROP program, sure I will not specifically request it this
time. Also, my email was sent before the deadline I received from Andrea.
*My email showed that*

In all cases, I understand now how better to formulate my questions in
future inquiries on different subjects.

On the other hand, I am eager and committed to assisting and collaborating
with your team in the near future.
Sincerely,
Amine