[NCUC-EC] Update on the Issues Forum

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 10 01:50:04 CEST 2023

Here's how the program looks now:

October 25 (Wed) 10:30 - 12:00 CEST)

10:30
Welcome from Ben, NCUC Chair (5 min)

10:35 - 11:20
Registry Voluntary Commitments
Moderator, Milton Mueller, introduces topic (5 minutes)
Speaker 1: Kathy Kleiman, introduces framework (10 minutes)
Speaker 2: Steve DelBianco, introduces stress test idea (5 minutes)
Discussion of 3-4 cases to "stress test" the framework (25 minutes)

11:20 - 12:00
Applicant Support
Moderator, Milton Mueller
Speaker 1: Rafik Dammak, NCUC discusses experience from last round (8 minutes)
Speaker 2: Greg Shatan, NARALO, discusses incubator idea (8 minutes)
Discussion (20 minutes)

NOTES for further consideration:
 - The official schedule does NOT include the Applicant support issue. Therefore we need to prepare a flyer that advertises the full program.
 - Kathy said she had contacted Steve DelBianco but I have no independent confirmation so let's nail that down
- Kathy and I need to come up with some specific cases for the stress tests. We might also print up a sheet with a brief description of each test case and distribute at the meeting. Or we could do it via slides

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Public Policy
[IGP Internet Governance Project - rectangle-emailsig]