[NCUC-EC] E: NCUC EC Rep Appointment (urgent)

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:12:32 CET 2023

@Ken
 OK, Ken. As the initial email was exclusively directed to the EC, I
presumed the invitation was to EC members to participate in the NCSG - EC.
As our responsibilities are tied to our commitments to the committee, I
volunteered for that.  Thank you for your understanding.
@ to all.
your comments and inputs were very valuable to me in
understanding/following points. I was late till today to read all the
replies and visit some links.