[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Rep Appointment (urgent)

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Wed Nov 1 11:53:47 CET 2023

Thanks Mili. I support this approach. My observation is that our success rate for responses to calls for volunteers hasn’t been very high. Therefore, an approach that allows the EC members to do some recruiting may yield better results. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t make the broadcast call, but to do so on a regional basis using the regional mailing lists.

Ken