[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Rep Appointment (urgent)

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:12:57 CET 2023

Dear all, for the responses
Thank you for your emails; we are putting out a call for the vacant
positions in NCSG that require an appointment as soon as possible.

We will need new candidates to respond to these positions, I believe as an
EC you can help us reach out to the region you are representing to help
source for suitable candidates,

Kind regards,
Benjamin