[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Rep Appointment (urgent)

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 05:02:18 CET 2023

Hi Benjamin,

I believe I didn't understand the issue here  - it is just about
formalizing their reappointment, or they should be changed to have rotation
on the position?

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.