[NCUC-EC] FW: [Ext] NCUC Delegate to Join the 2024 Nominating Committee

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:59:03 CEST 2023

Dear ECs,
Good day and I hope you had a great weekend. Wishing you a successful week
ahead.

Thank you Andrea for sharing the outcome of the call.

I am writing to inform you that we only have an individual who has shown
interest so far in the call for a NomCom delegate to represent NCUC.

I believe we should just go ahead and submit his name to NomCom. Please, I
would like to know your thoughts on this.

Kind regards,
Benjamin