[NCUC-EC] FW: Proposed program outline for ICANN 77 workshoip

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:34:21 CEST 2023

Dear Ken,
I appreciate your intervention but I would quickly like to correct the
impression that Milton intervened. I actually called for the meeting to
bring everybody on-board.  As shown in the screenshot attached below 5days
ago.
[image: Email (2).jpg]

The proposal was supposed to be discussed in our EC meeting in order to
give Milton a response as he had required thereafter, however since you
went ahead., we are here now.  I just feel it is important to put the facts
straight.

As the chair I engage in multiple conversations with different stakeholders
to get support for our community and it appears to me, once you are not in
the conversation, it is always unclear to you. I have shared the outcome of
PIR interactions with you and Johan also attested to it.

Please let me know the clarity you seek and I will try to facilitate it
just as it has been done in the past. If I remember correctly, it was in
your presence I approached the PIR team in ICANN76.

It is however not very helpful when ECs summarily jump to conclusions on
issues such as this. It is my hope that today's EC meeting will help put
some clarity into this discussion.

Kind regards,
Benjamin