[NCUC-EC] FW: Proposed program outline for ICANN 77 workshoip

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Wed May 10 23:27:41 CEST 2023

Hello Fellow EC members.

Milton arranged a conference call this morning with Benjamin, Julf, Farzaneh
and me, to discuss the ICANN77 events we have been planning. Milton
intervened since he observed that we were not getting any response from my
e-mails regarding how to move forward, and for that I am thankful.

Besides some discussion of the status of funding from PIR, which remains
unclear, Milton also agreed to propose a programme for a non-commercial
session at ICANN77, and that is what you see below. We should discuss this
at our EC meeting tomorrow.

Ken