[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Fwd: Get to Know the ICANN Community: NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Sun Mar 12 20:37:27 CET 2023

Hello! Hopefully this will work for you.

Zoom Link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/94790785689?pwd=QlhqelErdmQxYUpadUQ1V01wR2RpQT09

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2023, at 2:31 PM, h i <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:

hello @ben @andrea can we have the zom lin please?

Le dim. 26 févr. 2023 à 02:20, Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com<mailto:benakin at gmail.com>> a écrit :
Dear EC,
 Good day and I hope you are doing well.

We are going to have a session with the ICANN fellows.
Kindly let me know if you are willing to participate in this session.

Kind regards,
Benjamin