[NCUC-EC] Policy Transition Pilot Program Invite

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 15 21:14:42 CEST 2023

I don't know who from this group was on the off-the-schedule Human
Rights meeting that Lori Shulman held earlier this week at ICANN 77.  I
was a little concerned, as were many who were there. I wanted to know
what was going on in human rights work, because it appears that nature
abhors a vaccuum.  I am happy to help out if that help and reinforcement
is needed.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin