[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Information requested for recognition of community members - Africa Engagement Forum

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:27:13 CEST 2023

Dear Ines,
Upon checking again, Tomslin is NCSG according to his membership however if
we look at participation on our NCUC list and public comments contribution
in recent times. It has been brought to my notice that Ephraim Kenyanito
has been very active and also leading the CCWP on HR.

So he may be better suited to be recognized for his contribution - and
participation on the mailing list and face-to-face meetings.

This is my opinion following some quick interaction with community members.

Kind regards,
Benjamin