[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Urgent Call: ICANN 76 Travel slot replacement

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jan 25 22:07:15 CET 2023

Hello Jean,

This is not a CROP slot that was being filled.  Benjamin was able to secure funding from another source, for himself, so there was an open travel slot.  Benjamin was simply stating that the same activity as is required for a CROP travel slot, would be required for this travel slot.

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Andrea