[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN76 Board Questions/Topics

mouloud khelif mouloud.khelif at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:52:09 CET 2023

Dear Benjamin, dear all,

I was wondering if we could ask a question to the board regarding the
change of leadership at ICANN org, with Sally Costerton named interim
President & CEO and if they could explain what is the "transparent" process
for a search of a new CEO?
Has former CEO Goran Marby agreed to continue as a consultant or advisor to
the board?

Cheers,

Mouloud Khelif
Consultant and Advisor
Digital Strategy, Governance and Policymaking