[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN76 Session Agenda

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:22:08 CET 2023

Dear Andrea,
Sorry for coming back to you so late on this.

The first draft was just my contribution, I was hoping we will have
reactions from the other ECs so we can collaboratively decide the
way forward.

I will try and respond to the highlighted questions.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 3:57 PM Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
wrote:

> Hello again!
>

> I have a few questions/comments about the things listed below.
>

> - There is an idea of a  joint  ICANN fellows event with NPOC, NCUC, and
> NCSG. Is this the sign up room that I am working on?  *Ans:* I believe
> Siranush will organize the venue for the event, we may just have to develop
> our content for the session.
>
> - There will be an NCUC outreach event at ICANN76  - Claudio and Farzeii
> are working on one(LAC region  Engagement) Should this be a separate sign
> up room from the above? *Ans:* Yes please- this is our outreach to the
> LAC Region
>
> - Kathy Kleiman may have an update on Closed Generics - that she wants to
> brief the community Added to the agenda
>
> - Relaunch our website Added to the agenda
>
> - Reconstitute our NCUC e-Team Added to the agenda
>
> - Update about the Policy Transition team, especially reviewing how our
> members on the program are doing. I will reach out to the PTP team to ask
> for them to join to give an update. Does it make more sense to have this
> update at the NCSG Membership meeting so everyone can hear it? Ans: I
> agree , however if they do not have time, this issue is more pertinent for
> us because we need new blood to champion NCUC cause.
>
> - Regional engagement of the VPs There will be a session with the
> regional VPs, as I mentioned before. - Thank you - Do we have to prepare
> anything?
>
> - ICANN Board interactions If you have ideas for questions for the Board
> I will pass them on to Julf.- *Ans:* I hope to gather responses from the
> list and ECs to share with you.

Thank you for helping out with this, I hope other EC have other items to
add to the agenda.

> Kind Regards,
>
> Andrea
>

>  Kind regards,