[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC] Call for inputs - 1:1 - NCUC Chair & ICANN CEO

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Thu Dec 14 18:02:07 CET 2023

Thanks Pedro. Appreciate the effort.

I saw that DNS Abuse was a topic proposed for the NCSG 1:1, but we can also raise the topic regarding her perspective on any guardrails that the new CPH agreement changes will include when it comes to responses to DNS abuse reports. Not every Rr or Ry always follows practices to the letter, and the guidelines in the contract revisions seem a little vague to me. So that may be a useful topic germane to us.

Ken