[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Fwd: ACTION REQUEST: Doodle for 1:1 call with ICANN Interim CEO, Sally Costerton

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:36:14 CET 2023

Benjamin, I'll try to be there, but, because of work compromises, I can be
sure only after Dec. 15th afternoon, to check if there are no conflicting
meetings.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.