[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: [Ncuc-eur] ICANN78 CROP Travel Opportunity for NCUC Europe Member

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Fri Aug 25 21:56:06 CEST 2023

Given that ICANN meetings are never held in that region, it means whole region is excluded from using CROP to attend ICANN meetings. I thought it might be different division for CROP for exactly same reason. I never paid attention to this but it looks strange.

25 серпня 2023 р. о 21:41:00, від "Andrea Glandon" <andrea.glandon at icann.org>:

> Hi Olga,

According to the GSE Geographical Regions it is part of Eastern Europe & Central Asia.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14seX2l_Gq5rE97gbr38i1EuUbKRZ5GHl/view

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Andrea