[NCUC-EC] Proposed NCUC's ICANN 75 sessions

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Jul 18 16:21:06 CEST 2022

Hi Ben!

I see that the Google Doc is still empty, so I'll just write a couple of suggestions directly here in email. I believe we should keep the NCUC membership meeting (60 or 90 min) similar to the one you had in The Hague. We also used to have a joint outreach session with At Large mostly for newcomers. Maybe we could have one during the next meeting as well?

Best,
Olga