[NCUC-EC] Draft Agenda setting

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Thu Feb 10 22:21:31 CET 2022

Hi Ben!

The agenda looks good to me. The timing is also well balanced. Based on speakers' preference, let's just frase the topics in more precise and official way. And I believe we should go ahead with announcing the meeting on the list, as we have really short time left for members to mark their calendars.

Best,
Olga