[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN Funded Travels Slots

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:16:49 CEST 2022

Dear EC,
Happy Easter and I hope your holidays are going well.

I want to inform you that Ken indicated interest to attend ICANN 74, I had
earlier sent the names of those who acknowledge my email requests.

I communicated Ken's interest and also based on the fact that Lia said she
was going to be in Europe already.

Hence I submitted his name as the third ICANN funded traveler.

So the new list looks like this

Hfaiedh Ines - Africa -EC
Ken Herman  - NA - EC
Benjamin Akinmoyeje  - NCUC -Chair

I also believe this arrangement gives us the opportunity to have more ECs
at the next meeting with Lia already in Europe.

Apologies for the mixup.

Kind regards,
Benjamin