[NCUC-EC] NCSG - Board meeting at ICANN 72

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Oct 25 16:50:50 CEST 2021

Hi Raphael,

I plan to be there, but unfortunately, I cannot help with the notes this time as I will be on my way.

Best,
Olga

25 октября 2021, 14:39:26, от "Ken Herman" <ken at kherman.com>:

Hi Raphael.

The timing isn’t great for me but I will try to attend and take notes. I don’t guarantee those notes are comprehensible as the issues are still opaque to me, but I will give it a go.

Ken