[NCUC-EC] Interactions with GNSO council and NCUC councilors

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:44:24 CET 2021

Dear ECs,
Good day and I hope you are doing well.

I am writing to request your input or reactions to these questions which
require my response at a discussion this afternoon.

As SG/C leader, you are invited to the GNSO Council Opportunities and
Threats Brainstorming Session on Tuesday 9 November at 1400 UTC. As active
part of the agenda, you will be asked to provide a brief intro as to how
your SG/C prepares for Council meetings, interacts with Council members and
also to provide your thoughts on the following questions: 1) Has the
Council been successful in the previous year addressing capacity concerns
and improving scoping of efforts? If not, what should be done better?
2) Are there any new threats / opportunities on the horizon that the
Council should factor in and how should the Council tackle these in the
year ahead?
3) Are the concerns flagged in the ICANN72 Priorities session shared and if
so, how should these be addressed?

Your input will be highly appreciated. I know this is coming late (my
apologies)

Kind regards,
Benjamin