[NCUC-EC] Fwd: ICANN71 ICANN Community Groups: An Introduction for Newcomers

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:29:35 CEST 2021

Great, go for it Olga, I will suggest you prepare a slide and I have it
sent in before the deadline so that it guides your talking points. Request
for it to be displayed when it is your time to speak.
Also to help retention of the audience, since there are many speakers in
just a short amount of time.

I will attend the meeting as well , if you need extra voice for our
community.

All the best.

Kind regards,
Benjamin