[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Partial absence during ICANN 70

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Mar 23 14:05:51 CET 2021

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder to log into the meeting 10-15 minutes before the call for sound check using the script below:

“Hello, my name is ______________ and I am participating during this session in a speaking role. I am testing my audio to confirm whether all technical service providers are able to hear me clearly. If you would like me to repeat this test, please let me know. Thank you.”

Also, remember to wear a head set with a mic and turn your video on.
—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬