[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC call 8 March 2021 - Action Items

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:17:48 CET 2021

Dear all

Please find below decisions and action items from today's call

   - NCGS History: if anyone is interested in helping Bruna with that part
   of our ABR, feel free to reach out to me and I will put you in touch with
   her. *Deadline Friday March 18 2359 UTC*
   - Ben will take care of identifying which NCUC members are
   currently participating in what pdp/worktrack/wg. *Deadline Sunday March
   21 2359 UTC*
   - Everyone, please send me your topic ideas for the NCUC open
meeting by *Wednesday
   March 11 2359 UTC. *These may include updates on regional IG
   events/developments.

Thank you,