[NCUC-EC] EC meeting on day 1 of ICANN 71

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:49:47 CEST 2021

Thank you all, EC meeting for this month is postponed.

As for ICANN 71, we usually do not have an "open" constituency meeting
during the Policy Forum. While this is not set in stone, it did not seem to
me there were any issues specific to NCUC that warranted adding a meeting
to an agenda which is usually already quite full.

Do note that there will most likely be a stakeholder group meeting, though,
and so if you had something in mind that would be of interest for
a discussion at the SG level, feel free to reach out to Bruna.

Also, if there is something pertaining specifically to NCUC that you would
want to discuss, it is always possible to set up membership meetings
outside of the weeks of ICANN meetings.

Have a nice day,