[NCUC-EC] NCUC FY21 ABR - History of civil society at ICANN (YOUR INPUT NEEDED!)

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:21:12 CET 2021

Hi all,

These are indeed mostly youtube videos; the point is to watch all of them
and write down in that google doc (lets say under each of the links) any
relevant information about NCUC history that you will hear. Some of them
will obviously be longer/more dense than others, and some have potentially
no interesting information, but they need to be watched in their entirety,
in case there might be interesting elements.

Please also indicate with a comment in the document which ones you want to
call dibs on so that we are not duplicating efforts.

Thank you,