[NCUC-EC] NCUC FY21 ABR - History of civil society at ICANN (YOUR INPUT NEEDED!)

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:19:51 CET 2021

Dear all,

Please find below the working document, with all the sources I could find
which may contain information on NCUC's history.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kr6aSBAtn9TK7xlYIEqTkRjjUq9wCEC0ZNbEp6pE7ns/edit?usp=sharing

Please indicate in comments or otherwise which one of those you want to
deal with. I would ask you then to provide a write up of everything you
will find in those which would be relevant for our purpose. *Please do so
by 15 February. Thanks! *Some of the videos may not contain any relevant
information, but please watch them entirely nonetheless. I will then take
care of putting all of this together as a single write up.

I will be reaching out to ALAC and NPOC to see if they can provide us with
written materials pertaining to their history. I will be in touch with you
as I receive further information in that regard.

Have a nice day,