[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: FW: 10-minute REMINDER: Agenda for EC - Meeting | 13 December at 11:00 UTC

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:29:34 CET 2021

Dear Ines,
Thank you for your intervention.
In respect of the issues about applications received, the applicant
occupies a leadership position in a DNS company, and the company recently
announced that they joined the Business Constituency
https://www.tbsnews.net/economy/corporates/eyhost-joins-icann-business-constituency-338188

This is what I am aware of, and I think it is a conflict of interest.

I would like to know what the veterans think as well and guidance on other
issues.

Kind regards,
Benjamin