[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC - 9 August 2021 Action Items

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:38:02 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Please find the action items for today's call below.

   1. We will proceed with the regional outreach to member organizations,
   as we discussed in July. Once everything is ready to go (2. and 3. below),
   I will send an email with further details on the list.
   2. Ken will draft a template email that you can use to contact member
   orgs from your region. (Friday 13 COB UTC; Ken please send it to the EC
   list so we can all have a look at it and discuss it eventually)
   3. I will send you individually the list of member orgs from your
   region, so you can look them up and contact them using the email from point
   2. I will give you an updated deadline on that once the template email is
   good to go.
   4. By tonight August 9 COB UTC, please have a look at the important
   points from last week's GNSO leadership call. If you have anything to
   add/questions/comments, please write it on the thread. I will send it to
   the membership list tomorrow.
   5. I will open the call for the APAC EC slot on the general list by
   tomorrow August 10 COB UTC using Bruna's email from last year as a
   template.
   6. Reminder, if you have any points you would like to contribute
   regarding the membership roundtables as discussed during our July meeting,
   there is an offlist email thread open.

Have a nice day,