[NCUC-EC] Replacement for webinar

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Fri Apr 16 22:16:27 CEST 2021

Dear Raphael,

I can help with that. Hope all will be settled for the better in your family.

Best,
Olga

16 апреля 2021, 18:56:41, от "Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix" < rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com >:

Dear all,
I will unfortunately be taken during the first week of May with family matters and will not be in the right head space for leading a webinar. I would thus like if one of you could replace me. It would mostly involve a short intro word, introducing speakers, and participating with Bruna, Raoul and someone from ALAC to the roundtable at the end of the 60-90 minutes.

I will continue to take care of the logistics otherwise.
Thank you for your understanding and have a nice weekend,