[NCUC-EC] ICANN Learn course - History of CS at ICANN

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Sun Apr 11 19:19:24 CEST 2021

Hi Raphael and all.

I’ve taken a stab at addressing some of the comments in the NCSG and NCUC sections.

I didn’t touch some of the NCSG, such as having to do with membership, etc. I really don’t know too much about it.

Within the NCUC section, I did not amend the following paragraph since I wasn’t sure what it meant…is this a generic activity or was there one specific instance

[NCUC stood for the rights of civil society applicants and domain name registrants, and was particularly active in opposing the rewriting of consensus policies through “Implementation Review Teams.”]

Ken