[NCUC-EC] Post EC meeting

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:09:26 CEST 2018

Dear Renata,

Thanks for the EC meeting, it was nice to exchange some thoughts and
brainstorm on engagement.

I specifically appreciated the suggestion on an AP edition of AskNCUC, I
think it's a great idea. In follow up to this idea, I can reach out to
Shahul Hameed and check for his availability to moderate. I can also reach
out to Stephanie Perrin to see if she would be available on any of the days
during ICANN62 as our main guest for that particular AskNCUC session. The
suggested topic as suggested is a dissection of GDPR within the NCUC focus
so far (taking into account the AP context?)

If any of my EC colleagues would like to share thoughts on this, please
feel free to do so. And I'll be copying Renata in all emails in preparation.

Thanks and hopefully until soon,

Elsa

Elsa Saade
Consultant