[NCUC-EC] CROPP - requirement and announcement

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:49:38 CET 2016

Hi,

I think we can add Milton amendments and I didn't see any objections since.
I will send a clean version later on.
I will send the call per monday .
regarding Joao comments, a NCSG member is not supposed to be member of
another GNSO constituency expect NCUC and/or NPOC.  s/he can be an ALAC
tough and we can prevent the double dipping, just by double checking
agaisnt al  community requests which are public in the wiki.

Best,

Rafik