[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support until now

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:47:00 CET 2016

Hi All,

Please find attached the applications for travel support. I have yet to
receive Abdulrasheed's formal application  for travel support. I support
Renata's and Tatiana's applications. Tatiana has proven record of
engagement with NCUC. Renata is also looking for a chance to become more
active and I think this will provide her with one. Renata's costs will be
around 1500 USD and Tatiana has stated the approximate costs might be less
than 1000 USD.

As to Hago's application, I am not personally familiar with his work within
NCUC but I think he ran for EC this year.

If we agree on the two candidates above I believe we some budget for
supporting others or we can allocate some partial funding to Hago if he
justifies his request in more details.

Best

Farzaneh