[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [Election] 2015 NCSG Annual Election - Nomination Period Closed

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Aug 25 17:25:14 CEST 2015

Hello

So Stefi is standing unopposed for a GNSO Council seat which means that she will travel to Dublin on a GNSO slot which means we have an additional NCUC travel slot to allocate.  This gives us some additional flex in consider apps for our piggy bank.

I will notify Glen and Joseph.

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer