[NCUC-EC] Tweeting NCUC

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Aug 14 11:54:27 CEST 2015

Joao

If you (or other ECers) want to be involved in communications stuff for NCUC, you might be interested in helping with the tweeting…I often forget to help keep up the traffic stream amongst everything else going on.  I’ve deleted the account info below as this list is publicly archived but if interested ping me and I will share.  I think Stefania and Brenden also have it, don’t know who else.

Cheers

Bill