[NCUC-EC] NCUC Exec. Comm. Retreat Today Saturday: Agenda

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Mar 22 01:14:54 CET 2014

Hello

So again, we meet today in the Moor room at 10.  Agenda is as follows:

10:00-11:00	Introductions, overview of NCUC => NCSG => GNSO => ICANN

11:00-11:50	Overview of GNSO/Council: Institutional & Procedural Aspects, with Rob Hoggarth;
			then move to GNSO Council, Sofia Room

12:00-13:00  	Council Open and substantial strategic discussion
			https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session+Singapore++Saturday+2014-03-22

13:00-14:00 	LUNCH BREAK; then return to Moor room

14:00-5:00  	NCUC Executive Committee Meeting*;
			then return to GNSO Council, Sofia Room

15:15-16:00 	Council Discussion with CEO Fadi Chehadé;
			return to Moor room

16:15-17:00	Overview of GNSO/Council: Substantive Issues, with Mary Wong

17:00-17:30	Annual Planning, Next Steps, Wrap Up

Please consider whether there are any items you’d like to add to the formal meeting bit.  The main items to be discussed are approval of small budgetary outlays, but we can add more if there’s anything that has to be decided by us; otherwise, we save it for Constitutency Day discussions with the members.

For this, once again, we need someone to take some schematic minutes that can be share with members.

See you at 10am.

Bill