[NCUC-EC] Singapore Schedule Suggestions

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Mar 8 15:31:40 CET 2014

There’s a lot going on and the schedule may seem dense http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule-full to new eyes, so I thought it might be useful if I passed along as an indication of options my evolving meeting schedule. Mostly what’s shown is stuff we should/want to be at.  Less nightlife so far than usual, they canceled Music Night, so we may have

Thursday 20th

NCUC dinner?

Friday, 21 March

NCUC Conference
10-18:00 Olivia Room
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-ncuc-ig

NCUC Reception
18:00-19:30 TBD location

Cocktail Reception - The Internet and Your Business
18:00 to 20:00 SB Foyer

Saturday, 22 March

10:00-16:00 Exec. Comm Retreat
Moor room

GNSO
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session+Singapore++Saturday+2014-03-22

Sunday, 23 March

GNSO
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/sun-gnso-working

NCSG Policy Committee
 16:30-18:30  Hullet Room

Fellowship Reception 6-8pm [c] Bencoolen

ISOC?

Monday, 24 March

Welcome Ceremony and President's Opening
08:30 to 10:00 Room: Padang

President's Globalization Advisory Groups
10:30 to 12:30 Padang

Cross-Community Working Group on Internet Governance Public Session
13:30 to 15:00 Padang
Sally Costerton

ICANN Strategy Panels & the Planning Process
15:15 to 16:45 Padang
Theresa Swinehart

Exploring Replacements for WHOIS - The Next Generation Directory Services
17:00 to 18:30  Padang
Margie Milam
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-gtld-directory-services

ICANN 49 Gala Night
19:30 to 23:45
Singapore Gardens by the Bay inside the Flower Dome at 18 Marina Gardens Drive • Singapore
Invitations will be available at the ICANN booth in the convention foyer near registration. Registration and badge will be required to obtain your invitation.
Shuttle Departures: 19:15 - 20:15 (pick ups will be at the Swissotel Hotel Lobby Entrance)
Shuttle Returns: 21:30 - 00:15 (shuttles every 15 minutes)

Tuesday, 25 March

Brief the Fellows on NCUC
8:30  Collyer Room

NCUC 9-12:30  Hullet Room
 http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-ncuc
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCUC+Singapore+meeting+2014-03-25

NCSG
13:00 to 15:00 Bras Basah
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NCSG+Singapore+meeting+2014-03-25

NCSG/Board
15:30 to 16:30 Padang

Ombudsman Reception (Convention Foyer)
17:00 to 19:00 Convention Foyer

Wednesday, 26 March

GNSO - New gTLD Applicants Group (NTAG)
08:30 to 10:30 Sophia
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/NTAG+Singapore+Meeting

ATLAS II Meeting Organizing Committee - Part 1
09:00 to 10:30 VIP
Heidi Ullrich  https://community.icann.org/x/XyqfAg

Affirmation of Commitments Reviews Process
08:30 to 10:00 Padang
Larisa Gurnick | Consultant/Senior Director, Organizational Reviews

CCWG IG Working Session
10:00 to 11:30 Indiana
Sally Costerton

GNSO Council Meeting
13:00 to 15:00 Padang
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-gnso-council

Update on Internet Governance Issues
15:30 to 17:00 Padang

APRALO Showcase and Reception
18:00 to 19:30 SB Foyer
Silvia Vivanco | At-Large Regional Manager

Verisign Party
19:00-22:00 Raffles

Thursday, 27 March

GNSO Wrap-Up
10:30 to 12:30 Sophia

Community Engagement Update with Global Stakeholder Engagement Team
11:00 to 12:30  Padang
Sally Costerton

NCSG-ALAC
12:30-13:30  VIP Room