[NCUC-EC] nomcom rep for ncuc

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:49:05 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I sent the latest nomcom report to ncuc mailing list , hoping to get
membership feedback and let them aware about what is happening in that
"secret" place. it was tough meeting this time and I stuck for 4 days with
nomcom and not able to join other icann meeting session in the last days
(but able to join constituency days and gnso weekend).

I am thinking about next steps and how process can be improved there
acknowledging that we are in minority and also the ongoing politics . I
learned a lot and discovered new things for sure!I will be happy to
represent ncuc there again and improving as much as possible the situation.

I am ready to reply to EC inquiries about nomcom and my involvement there
as matter of accountability .

Best,

Rafik