[Ec-ncuc] singapore support

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Apr 21 17:50:37 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I would also like to add to the list for support for the ICANN Singapore meeting - Brenden Kuerbis. As you may know, as soon as the NCSG charter is approved, Avri will be stepping down as chair of the NCSG. Brenden has decided to put himself forward for the incoming chair of NCSG and to this end it is indeed vital for him to be in Singapore so as to start familiarising himself with the whole process and the Chair's responsibilities.

Also, for those who have not replied to my previous email, please let me know whether you support the other names put forward. If I don't hear any objections by the end of this week, I will consider that you are supporting the requests.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA