[NCUC-DISCUSS] Opportunity to propose a session at the IGF 2024

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:05:03 CEST 2024

Dear NCUC members,
We are proposing a session for the IGF 2024 event at the Internet
Governance Forum (IGF) 2024 in Riyadh, and we would be honored to have your
input. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or simply want to
contribute your thoughts, we welcome your participation.

We have only 8 days left before the proposal submission deadline, so your
swift response would be appreciated. Please contact me directly, or reply
to this mailing list, if you have any questions or ideas.
Let's work together to make a difference!
Regards,
Amin Hacha
NCUC-Ec representing Europe